Cleanliness and Safety Standards
The Lachicotte Company is committed to developing, implementing, and continually improving our safety and cleanliness guidelines. Over the next few months, guests will notice a number of additions to our protocols designed to set an even higher standard of safety and cleanliness for our hotels. Specific areas of focus include the following:
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed between the front desk associates and guests at the front desk.
- Floor markings will be added in the front lobby to limit the number of guests that are in line to ensure social distancing. We will be limiting the number of guests in the lobby to one in a party. If multiple guests are paying, they will need to come in separately.
- Lachicotte Check-in Office ONLY: Common facilities will be routinely and frequently disinfected. Common facilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Check-in lobby
- Reception desks (counter), phones, credit card readers, pens, keyboards, etc.
- Public areas
- Doors including but not limited to doorknobs and handles
- Conference rooms
- Business center to include phones, computers, and accessories
- Associate break rooms to include tables, chairs, vending machines, and appliance handles
- Any other commonly used guest or associate areas
- Optional housekeeping services are currently suspended.
- In addition to our Standard Housekeeping Cleaning Procedures, particular attention will be paid to disinfect high-touch items such as:
- Door handles including entry and sliding glass doors
- Light switches
- TV remotes
- Microwave handles
- Refrigerator handles
- Stove knobs
- Hand Sanitizer Stations will be placed in all public areas.
- Guests are asked to practice social distancing guidelines in and around pools and other amenities. Individuals and family members who wish to sit together should continue to do so, but there should be a safe distance maintained between different groups of guests.
- Directional signage will be posted at all office locations.
* The Lachicotte Company reserves the right to change any and all of this document at any time according to changes in the current climate and/or CDC guidelines.