Stays that include the following days require a night minimum: Fri, Sat Sorry, but the dates you selected require a night minimum stay. Please adjust your search and try again.
Meet the Grand Strand's leader in Rental Management Services.
Marketing your Pawleys Island rental property to the fullest extent is a top priority for The Lachicotte Company. We utilize a full spectrum of promotional advertising including direct marketing, print, and electronic media coverage. Last year, we produced over 1.5 million electronic marketing messages and over 250,000 direct mailer blasts. These marketing campaigns help your unit to gain exposure and increase bookings throughout the year. In addition to these strategies, your vacation rental will also be featured on popular travel sites like Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz and Hotwire and owner-direct sites like VRBO, Homeaway and Flipkey.
Our marketing team continually works to enter into new avenues that can best promote our properties in the Pawleys Island area, and we will stop at nothing to make sure your property is front and center among the crowded Grand Strand vacation rental market. As the golf metaphor goes, our agency utilizes every club in the bag to gain bookings. The partnerships we have established with online travel agencies and vacation websites are a profitable source of year-round bookings. Websites like those listed also heavily employ mobile booking capability, which is consistently a greater resource for reservations and increasingly convenient for today's tech-savvy travelers.
- Real-time booking availability with a rotating special offers.
- We believe your property should be a destrat calendar.
- High-resolution photography that pops off the screen.
- Mobile-optimized formats that are maximized for tablets and smartphones.
- Detailed descriptions of all available units and property types.
- Dynamic content including blogs and links to social media.
- Vigorous search engine optimization to ensure high placement within Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Aggressive pay-per-click campaigns, furthering our websites' reach online.