Stays that include the following days require a night minimum: Fri, Sat Sorry, but the dates you selected require a night minimum stay. Please adjust your search and try again.
Meet the Grand Strand's leader in Rental Management Services.
At The Lachicotte Company, it is one of our top priorities to ensure that each of our guests arrives to a well-kept, clean, and comfortable vacation rental. Our quality team of in-house housekeepers works tirelessly to guarantee both homeowner and guest satisfaction. Rather than contracting our housekeeping staff from third-party companies, all of our housekeeping staff members are company employees, thus allowing for increased knowledge of individual properties at The Lachicotte Company.
After each guest's departure of your condo our supervisors perform inspections to ensure that any damage issues that may occur are noted and that compensatory actions for them are set in motion. We also document the items in your rental with seasonal inventories and perform several deep cleans yearly, ensuring that the items in your vacation rental are accounted for and sparkling clean. Our housekeeping staff will treat your vacation home with the hands-on care it deserves.
- Vacuuming, sweeping and mopping of all floor surfaces.
- Dusting of all surfaces, hard-to-reach areas and HVAC closets.
- Cleaning of all glass surfaces, mirrors and windows.
- Detailed cleaning of all kitchen and bathroom areas, including porcelain, stainless steel and chrome fixtures.
- Seasonal deep cleaning of your unit, including professional carpet cleaning and meticulous cleaning underneath all moveable fixtures and furniture.
- Detailed inventories performed regularly to ensure all your unit's items are accounted for.